Peterson’s Welding & Machine is looking for an experienced metal fabricator to join our team. As part of the team, you will be involved with supplying our customers with high quality product that serves industries such as the food & dairy, paper, packaging and marine to name a few.
As a metal fabricator, you should be proficient with industrial metalwork, have attention to detail and be able to work efficiently with time management. Quality, on-time delivery and continuous improvement are important at Peterson’s and something we take pride in. If you have a drive to succeed, apply today and join our team!
Metal Fabricator Responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Fabrication layout.
- Setting up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters and shears.
- Fabricating and constructing metal components.
- Grinding and finishing completed products.
- Performing quality checks on completed products.
- Work efficiently in a team environment.
Metal Fabricator Requirements
- Previous work experience as a metal fabricator.
- Advanced welding experience with multiple processes.
- Proficient at blueprint reading.
- Proficient with metal fabrication tools including shears, rollers and drill presses.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Sanitary grinding and polishing a plus.